Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: record vst instrument on audio channel

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yves Le Guénec's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    hi everybody,

    I'm the owner of a EWS 64 XL soundcard and the cubasis VST software.

    My problem is :

    I'd like to record VST intruments (especially cubass) on audio channels of cubasis, but it does not work. When I play one vst instrument an try to record it on an audio channel,I have signal on the master level of the audio table, but never on the audio channel itself. I don't understand why, because it works perfectly with midi instruments.

    Can someone explain me how to proceed ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Yves!

    the thing is: you have to EXPORT an Audio File. Who do you do this:
    + Mute all unused tracks
    + set locators
    + goto File/Export/Export Audio
    + Export as *.wav (be sure to select something like "import Audio in Audio-Pool")
    + Export
    + in Audio Pool you have the exported Track which you can now insert in your Arrange.

    HTH

    Gadi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •